Stu's Bloody Mary Kit
One of America's best sellers for a reason!
Featured on Men's Fitness Magazine, Uncrate, Timeout Magazine, Food & Wine, and other top publications.
Know a Bloody Mary fanatic, our Bloody Mary Kit is the answer you have been looking for! This makes The. Perfect. Gift.
It's entire Bloody Mary Bar in a box!
Everything you need for the ultimate Bloody Mary bar at home.
Our Bloody Mary Kits will rescue you from boring Bloody Mary's and make you the talk of the party.
Our Bloody Mary Kit Includes EVERYTHING:
- (Two) 8oz bottles of Stu's this is BLOODY MARY' Mix (original flavor)
- Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- Key lime Rimmer
- Sweet Corn Rimmer
- Awesome carrying case to keep it all organized
Bloody Mary Kit Details:
(Two) 8oz bottles of Stu's this is BLOODY MARY' Mix Concentrate (original flavor)
This will make up to 16 drinks when mixed with your choice of tomato juice, V8 or Clamato.
Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- Dial in the spice of your next Bloody Mary. Use with caution, or don't, We're not your boss.
Key lime Rimmer
- Crushed Key Lime, Celery Salt, and Chilies makes for a spicy and tart rim option
Sweet Corn Rimmer
- Dried and crushed sweet corn, celery salt, and Chesapeake Bay seasoning gives a unique taste to your next Bloody Mary.
What is Stu's Bloody Mary Concentrate:
If you're new to STU's This is Bloody Mary Concentrate, it's a concentrated Bloody Mary mix that is designed to be your new favorite bartender.
We take all natural ingredients, apply the perfect ratios to give you a Perfect Bloody Mary every time.
What does it taste like?
The heat that you need, without being overwhelmingly hot. A complexity of flavors, beautiful texture, and a little bit of smokey heat on the back end. It's unlike any other Bloody Mary Mix you can buy, it all the right ways possible.
Stu's Bloody Mary Mix is Made of:
- Pickle brine from hand-packed Midwestern pickles (vinegar, water, salt, spices)
- Other ingredients: white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onion, anchovies, salt, garlic, clove, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract, chili peppers, horseradish, spices, xanthan gum (thickener).
- Gluten Free
STU's Bloody Mary Kit is perfect for gift sets, camping, fishing trips, tailgates, parties, brunches and or just for making damn good cocktails at home.
When Does My Order Ship?
We batch ship 3 days a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
* Orders received before 2:00 PM EST on one of our shipping days will be processed and shipped the same day.
* Orders received after 2:00PM EST will be processed and shipped out the following shipping day.
How Many Drinks Come in a Bottle?
It depends on how you like your Bloody Mary. But each bottle makes up to 16 drinks.
Does STU'S BLOODY MARY' Concentrate have to be refrigerated?
Before opening, no. After opening, yes we encourage it.
When does Stu's mixes expire?
Unopened- never. Opened- 6 months.
Does Stu's mixes have tomato juice in them?
Nope! Tomato juice is not included, essentially the mix is a bunch of spices, allowing you to be flexible with how you use it- it's a great steak marinade!
So why don't we mix in the tomato juice for you?
Its Simple...options! The perfect bloody mary is about ratio. That's what Stu's Bloody Mary Mix has perfected. The exact ratio of spices and seasoning to make a perfect bloody mary. Everything is a personal preference.
Do you like Clamato juice? Kick ass, substitute it for the tomato juice with no problems.
Do you prefer a more ‘tomato-ey’ flavor for your bloody? Easy, use only one ounce instead of two and let the tomato juice shine.
Do you prefer organic vine-ripe tomato juice packed in season? We do too and we dare you fine a better tasting cocktail.
See, that's just too many personal preferences. We aren't in the business of telling people how to make a bloody mary. We just want to be there to guide you down the path to make the perfect bloody mary for YOU and your personal preference.
What else do I need with Stu’s Bloody Mary mix?
One bottle of Stu’s Bloody Mary Mix, a fifth of vodka or another clear spirit. 3-4 quarts of tomato juice (homemade or store-bought), and friends (unless you like to drink alone).
How do I make a Bloody Mary?
Find out how to make a classic Bloody Mary and her cousins on Stu’s recipe page:
How do I contact you?
Easy. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call our phones at