Nothing like bringing in the holiday season with some festive alcoholic beverages, right? We thought your interest might be peaked. That's why we've come up with our special holiday Bloody 'Merry' recipe for you.
- 2 oz. Stu's This Is Bloody Mary Concentrate
- 6 oz. Tomato juice
- 1 oz. Aquavit (Scandinavian Spirit)
- Combine in a pint glass over ice.
- Follow instructions for Stu's holiday bloody merry and garnish with a rosemary sprig.
Hickory-smoked bacon rim add-on:
- Fry three strips of bacon until they are quite crispy.
- Remove and dry with paper towels.
- Pulverize the strips in a processor by hand hand until they are powdery.
- Shake powder over shallow plate, pour a small amount of water into plate and add some dashes of liquid smoke.
- Dip rim of pint glass into the liquid, then the powder.