Want a legit bloody mary? You need these bloody mary ingredients.If you want to make it easy, order Stu’s This Is Bloody Mary Mix, because the mix is already created and it’s already steeping- an important, but overlooked, part of making a bloody mary. However, we are going to reveal to you what specific ingredients are in the mix, because we are totally cool with you wanting to concoct your own, that’s fun too!
Must Have Bloody Mary Ingredients
- Pickle Juice
- Worcestershire sauce- you need this. Worcestershire sauce has distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onions, anchovies, salt, garlic cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavors and chilli pepper extract. Needless to say- the majority of the flavor comes from this lone ingredient, because it actually has a lot of bloody mary ingredients in one.
- Hot Sauce- if you want traditional, go with sriracha or tabasco, if you want to mix it up, then go with a chipotle hot sauce.
- Salt- yup! Don’t just rim your glass with salt, add a pinch into the actual mix that you are concocting.
- Spices- we are keeping spices generic, because you can have a little fun with this one, don’t just throw pepper in and call it good. Mix it up depending on how you want your bloody mary to taste. Here are some options: white pepper, seasoned salt, truffle salt, rib rub, steak seasoning. Don’t go crazy- or do- we aren’t your boss. But we do recommend just a pinch or two of one or two seasonings!
- Tomato Juice- doesn’t matter what kind.
- Vodka- you can infuse your vodka- see below.
Another good idea (I suppose that’s relative) is to infuse your vodka. Rose mary, peppers and onions chopped up and thrown in with vodka, soaked for a few days will send any bloody mary over the top.
Want even more flavor? Bacon infused vodka. Done. Might be the most epic of bloody mary ingredients ever.
If you want a legit bloody mary then these are the basic bloody mary ingredients. And when you mix them and allow them to soak together….mouthwatering goodness.
Stu's Bloody Mary Mix
Who would we be without mentioning our fantastic bloody mary mix? Frauds. We would be frauds. Now then, the mix is not tomato juice, you must still put the tomato juice into your bloody mary. However it does provide a different flavor to the bloody mary that you won’t get with other ingredients and complements other ingredients very well...not to mention, Stu has already picked out and made the best ingredients, leaving the guessing out.
If you’re going to make a bad ass bloody mary, then you’ll want some of this concentrate to take it to the next level. We also have Jamaican Jerk and Smoked Jalapeno flavors if that’s your style.
Take a look at the Mixology Kit that we have. It comes with Sweet Corn and Key Lime rimmers and ghost pepper hot sauce to add into your bloody mary. Trust us, if you are thinking of becoming a master mixologist, you’ll want to add these into your arsenal.
Take a gander at the bloody mary mixes and mixology kit here.
The “right” and “perfect” bloody mary ingredients are all subjective. Taste buds differ...the bloody mary ingredients that we have suggested works for us, hopefully it works for you too. Let us know!