Who doesn't love stuffing? Crazy people. Crazy people don't love stuffing. But even the craziest of the crazies won't be able to resist this cornbread stuffing... because it has Stu's Bloody Mary mix in it. Why would you not put Bloody Mary Mix in stuffing?
This Thanksgiving, make your guests rave over your stuffing. And don't keep the secret ingredient secret...we want your guests to rave over Stu's Bloody Mary mix too :)
We truly hope you and your guests enjoy this recipe.
What's even better? You can make yourself a Stu's Bloody Mary while you make the stuffing!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are so grateful for you, and we aren't just saying that because we feel obligated to since it's November... we do mean it :)
- 4 cups corn bread cubes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 oz Stu's THIS IS BLOODY MARY
- 1 TSP Fresh Sage
- 4 Strips Bacon
- Course chop bacon and cook over low heat for 10 minutes in cast iron or other heavy bottom skillet
- Remove bacon pieces from pan and replace with corn bread to coat bread in the bacon fat over low heat
- Add chicken stock and scrape bottom of pan with wooden spoon to add browned bits into the mixture
- Pour Stu's Bloody Mary along with bacon and fresh sage and stir gently to mix
- Remove from stove top, cover with foil and bake in pre heated oven at 350 for 40 minutes
- Serve with turkey, chicken or ham