Throw these spicy meatballs on a tooth pick and put them in your bloody mary....because, why wouldn't you? Delicious!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup Stu's This Is Bloody Mary Concentrate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients except oil in a large mixing bowl and mix well by hand.
- Spray your hands with a small amount of non-stick cooking spray to prevent them from sticking to the meatball mixture.
- Form the mixture into 1-2 inch meatballs and place in a roasting pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over the meatballs and toss to coat.
- Cook 20 minutes, turning them at the 15 minute mark to brown on all sides.
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Stu's This is Bloody Mary Concentrate
- Combine in small bowl and serve with meatballs.